Saturday, December 24, 2011

E.O.S-Day 24

With this being Snowflake's last day at our house, I guess she wanted to leave her mark...
She had always been such a good elf, but I guess the temptation of shiny bows and rippling ribbon got the best of her...
She was quite the stinker.
She didn't just use new bows, she removed the bows from all of the gifts...
 At least she was thoughtful enough to leave a little snack reminder...
Even with her mischievous morning, we are all going to miss our little elf friend when she returns to the North Pole tonight.
Lily has even shed a few tears for her already.
I am not sure how that is going to be.
She will need a distraction.
I'm sure lots of gifts will do the trick.

In the meantime, I will still be waiting on someone to invent that Easter Elf.

No comments:

Post a Comment