Sunday, January 6, 2013

1 Month

Today you are one month old...
From past experiences, I know the time goes by way too fast.
So for now I am going to nuzzle and snuggle as much as you will allow.
Thankfully snuggling is one of your very favorite things to do.
And you do it so well.

At one month, here are some of your likes:
eating (every 2 hours)
pooping
sleeping (yay)
hiccuping (probably not your favorite thing to do, but you do it all the time)
bath time
the sound of running water (it will miraculously stop your crying in it's tracks)

Some of your dislikes:
diaper changes (you hate being cold)
broccoli (it makes you gassy if I eat it)
our singing (it really doesn't soothe you, it just makes you more mad.  I suppose I can't blame you.  We are all really tone deaf)

I can't wait to see you continue to grow and change.
Just please make sure you don't do it too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment