Wednesday, March 6, 2013

3 Months

My oh my!
Look how you are already starting to change.

1 month old...
 2 months old...
3 months old...
You are really starting to fill out now.
I love seeing all of your tiny rolls begin to appear.
You are such a good baby.
You sleep for me.
You are a good little eater.
Although sometimes you try to use me as a sippy cup.

You are playful too.
While nursing you will latch and then pull off constantly.
Each time giving me a sly little smile.
It makes me laugh and it's our fun little game.

You don't cry too often.
Except when you are in your car seat.
That's when you let the tears really flow.
As soon as I take you out, the waterworks stop.
It has made car rides a bit unpleasant.
The only thing that seems to calm you is listening to PSY's "Gangnam Style."
To be honest, I would rather listen to the crying than have to endure hearing that song.

You also like to throw a nightly fit.
At about 7:30 each night, you cry.
It lasts for about 15 minutes and can be stopped only by turning on the water faucet.
You must not understand how expensive water is here.
But unlike the song, if this is what calms you, I don't mind the bill.

You are loved sweet baby.
By so many people.
But maybe none as much as your big sisters.
When you are upset, they try to calm you.
When you are smiling, it's usually their voices that have made you do so.

Keep growing little girl.
Just not too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment