Tuesday, August 6, 2013

8 months

Today you are 8 months.
I didn't carry your monthly stickers with me on the trip.
I am starting to regret that decision.

As with every passing month, you do more and more.
Just when I think it can't be possible, you get sweeter and cuter.
You are such a happy baby and a perfect traveler.
As long as you aren't in the car.
But even that is getting better.

This month you got sick for the first time.
You have had a few runny noses here and there, but this time you had a super high fever (103.8).
You had an ear infection.
After your fevers broke, you ended up with a rash all over.
Turns out you had Roseola.
No fun!

On the day you turned 8 months, you learned a new trick.
It's my favorite so far...
More food was tried.
More happy baths were taken.
More smiles were given.
More giggles emerged.

Everyday spent with you gets better and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment