Friday, January 29, 2010

All Things Disney

With the excitement of our upcoming trip to Disney World right around the corner, our lives have truly become all things Disney.  Lily has always believed herself to be one of the long lost princesses, but now, even more so, those beloved Disney characters been even more present in our house.

The girls had their choice of any pajamas they wanted and this is what they chose...
In an attempt to get Sophia interested in potty training, we let her choose some big girl underwear.  Even with all of the Elmo and Dora underwear around, she still went with Tinkerbell.  I think she was happy about her choice...
I can't blame the girls for their excitement and I should be honest and tell you that I am just as excited as them.  There is no better place for two little princesses than the Happiest Place on Earth.  I just can't wait to get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment