Friday, January 8, 2010

Jack Of All Trades

It's always interesting waiting to hear what is going to come out of a three year old's mouth.  I am usually surprised by what Lily says, but most of the time, I am simply entertained.


Take today for instance:
While working out at the house, Lily decided to join me.  At one part in the workout, she looked at me and said:


"Mama, do you see me work outing?  Sometimes when I am doing my workout, I like to do Apple Jacks, but not today."


The other day she made me chuckle as well.  The girls were being really lovey with me and giving me kisses on my back, cheek and forehead.  After a few moments of this, Lily pulled up my pajama pants and kissed my leg.  Then said:


"Ouch mommy!  Your hair hurt me!"


Hint well taken Lil.  Guess it's time to shave!  


No comments:

Post a Comment