Monday, February 8, 2010

Through The Years

Something special happened to me four years ago today.  You were born...
The first year passed quickly and when you turned one, you were ready to celebrate...
After many major milestones, it was time to celebrate your second birthday.  I was warned about the terrible twos, but there was not a single thing terrible about you...
We made it through that second year, and before I knew it, my little girl was turning three...
Now another year has gone by, much too fast, and here we are, celebrating birthday number four...
With each passing year, you get smarter and more beautiful, just when I think that it's not possible.

Someone special came to me four years ago and has changed my life forever.

I LOVE YOU LILY!
Happy 4th Birthday!



No comments:

Post a Comment