Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day

A lazy day with no obligations is what Joe requested for Father's Day.  So that's what we gave him (along with the "lizard" and butterfly).  I set aside my lists for the day and let Joe make the decisions.  First he wanted to eat breakfast at Cracker Barrel and then we were going to catch the 11 o'clock showing of Toy Story 3.  
In honor of Jessie, Lily braided her hair and wore a yellow bow.  She wanted to wear chaps like Jessie, but instead she settled for a denim dress and pink cowgirl boots...
Sissy also wanted to play the part.  I successfully put a ponytail in her hair and after one hour of pure crankiness and fits during breakfast, this is what became of that ponytail...
With breakfast finally finished, we skipped the early show for a later one
so that the one on the left could get a nap...
and we could all calm our nerves.  

After all, we didn't want to ruin his day...
Happy Father's Day to the man who gave me my two most precious gifts.  I love all you do for me as my husband and the girls simply love you because you are their daddy.  And a wonderful daddy at that!
We love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment