Saturday, November 5, 2011

My Pet Dragonfly

Early this morning we set our clocks back.
I don't know about you, but every year when we do this, the day seems to last an eternity.
Not that I am complaining.
It's just that the kids tend to get a little antsy.
Luckily the weather was perfectly fall-like and they were able to play outside...

Sophia saw me snapping away with my camera and came over to let me take pictures of her throwing leaves in the air...
While gathering leaves, she discovered this little dragonfly and decided to make it her pet...
The dragonfly didn't seem to mind.
Maybe because it was dead...
Sophia didn't seem to mind that one minor detail.
She kept playing with her new friend...
Then went back to the leaves...
Lily wouldn't sit still long enough for me to take any really good pictures.
So I took what I could...
It's nice to have days like this once every 365 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment