Sunday, January 8, 2012

Long Lost Pictures

While cleaning out closets yesterday, I came across an old digital camera.
Lily had been asking me for one, so I knew this one would be perfect.
I was about to hand it to her when I thought about checking it for pictures first.
I'm glad I did.
I came across some gems and just had to share them...
My little popcorn monger...
Just look at that face...
So sweet while napping...
Yet so naughty when awake...
She has ALWAYS loved the water...
First toenail polish experience...
That famous pucker...
The only other ice skating adventure...
What can be better than chilling in your diaper gnawing on a whisk...
Lily lending a hand making her 3rd birthday cake...
Those days went by way too fast.
But the reminiscing definitely made me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment