Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Baseball

Houston has a lot to offer us Murphy's that we are excited about.
Especially Major League Baseball.
But even more exciting than MLB games are the company bought tickets that allow us to enjoy baseball for free.
So even if we only have a subpar team like the Houston Astros to root for (except for when the Giants are in town),
I say, PLAY BALL!
I can never get enough of this great American past time...
My dad took me to my first game at the age of 10.
I have been to many games since then.
Part of our tradition is to show up right when the gates open and watch batting practice.
It's the best chance you have to chat to the players and if you are lucky enough, catch a fly ball.
Wanna see lucky?...
Other baseball must haves:
hot dogs, peanuts and cotton candy...
Three cheers for baseball!
Three cheers for Houston!

For it's one, two, three strikes you're out at the old ball game!

No comments:

Post a Comment