Saturday, February 16, 2013

Sweet & Sassy at Seven

It's party day for Lily and my cousin, Tami, arrived just in time.
Let the party begin...
Lily treated each of her pals to a peace sign necklace upon arrival...
Then the girls got sweet and sassified...
Then they got the chance to strut on the runway...
While some strutted, others ran...

The best surprise for all of these girls was at the end...
They looked at each other in disbelief because they couldn't believe they were going in a pink limo...
Then Joe got a big surprise and looked at me in disbelief when I told him that he gets to chaperone these lovely girls on their little ride...
The screams coming from inside were loud as the girls got acquainted with the limo.
Or could it be that it was actually Joe who was screaming :)
Nevertheless, this was one happy birthday girl...
They spent the 20 minute ride doing this...
Do you think they had fun?
I know they did and that's all that matters to me on my big girl's birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment