Friday, November 6, 2009

A "Wicked" Good Time

When my cousin, Christi, found out that I would be heading out to California, she just knew that a girl's day in San Francisco, which would include seeing the play "Wicked", was in order. I knew that with Joe in town, this would be possible. So I left the girls in the very capable hands of their father, grandma, papa and their many aunts and uncles and took off for the city.

After a two hour drive, lunch was the first thing on our agenda...
During this lunch, we surprised my mom with the Wicked tickets and she wouldn't allow me to show those pictures, as there were lots of tears, so I thought this big smile would show her joy...
Next, we headed downtown to do some shopping...

After doing a lot of window shopping, we needed to grab a bite to eat before going to the play. Cheesecake Factory is always a favorite spot of ours and seemed as good a place as any...

We sampled their yummy drinks...

and then we sampled some more...
Took more pictures...


Ate the most divine Red Velvet Cheesecake...

Walked to the theater and saw...

The play was incredible and so was my day with the girls. Thank you all for what was truly a Wickedly good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment