Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Kite Festival

My mom and I had every intention on picking up my cousins and heading to Berkeley with the girls to go see a Kite Festival.  As we made our exit, I quickly noticed that hundreds, if not thousands, of people also had that same idea.  So instead of turning left, we turned right and found ourselves in a quaint little area of Berkeley.  

There were shops for the older girls to enjoy...
and a great toy store for the little ones to enjoy (although I have to admit, I think I enjoyed it just as much as them)...
Lily got to spend some time with Tam Tam...
and the girls were able to stroll along the streets with us taking occasional breaks to rest their feet...
So although we did not make it to the Kite Festival like we had originally intended, we still made it another great day with the girls.  By the way, we were able to see some of the kites as we drove by.  That counts, right??


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment