Sunday, July 25, 2010

To Market, To Market

My mom kept telling me about this Farmer's Market that she came upon one day after work.  She said they have so much to choose from.  They had fruit, vegetables, fresh bread and pastries.  Enough said, she had me at "pastries".  So we added this to our growing list of things to do while in California...
The flowers were so bright and cheery...
The bread, there were so many choices of fresh bread.  So much so that my mom and I could not decide which to get...
However, deciding on the pastries was a different story.    We purchased four different kinds and Sophia liked the chocolate croissant the best.  She also enjoyed the juicy red strawberries...
The produce that we bought today filled our tummies for the rest of the week and that made all of us very happy...


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment