Monday, December 27, 2010

My Three Gifts

After all of the preparations and much anticipation, Christmas day was finally here.  The girls were hoping to be rewarded for their mostly good behavior and Santa did not disappoint.


Sticking with tradition, the girls started with their stockings first...
Not generally a part of Christmas morning tradition (but I am sure it will be now), Sophia finished off the cookie that Santa left behind...
The stockings were emptied and the girls ran to the tree hoping those Lalaloopsy dolls they have been asking for were in the pile somewhere...
Bingo...
They received their dolls along with a few other things...
My favorite gift didn't come from Santa, but Lily...
Then after opening every single box and toy within two hours, Joe and I were blessed with this gift, our sleeping babies...
This Christmas day was by far one of the best.  It wasn't because of gifts that were wrapped under the tree, but rather the three gifts I was blessed with ten, four and two years ago.  I love you Joe, Lily and Sissy!


Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment