Monday, December 6, 2010

Little Miss Tappy Toes

Ever since the dance recital fiasco in May, the girls have not been back to dance.  Lily doesn't seem to mind, but I know Sissy does.  I can tell she wants to dance because she walks around the house in her tap shoes and tutu daily.  She prances around listening to the click clack of her shoes and every once in a while will slowly twirl with her eyes closed.  I knew it was time for her to dance again.  This time, I was going to find something she could attend while Lily is at school.   The Little Gym had just what I was looking for...

Sophia had a chance to twirl in her ballet shoes (minus the tutu, which I must not forget next time because all she kept saying was, "Where my tutu at?")...
She was able to hear the click clack of her shoes on the dance floor...
Then she got to swing from the rings during gymnastics...
My little miss tappy toes was so happy to be back dancing.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment