Monday, August 27, 2012

First Day of First Grade

My girls are getting so big, so fast.
Lily starts first grade today.
I still find myself thinking that she is in Kindergarten, but I have to accept facts, first grade it is...
I am thinking that we lucked out with Lily's teacher this year (and crossing my fingers that this statement is true).
She seems equal parts kind and tough.
The perfect type of teacher for Lily...

Just like with Sophia, I interviewed Lily.
I didn't want to take the chance of forgetting anything that would help us mark this day.

I am  47 inches tall and weigh  50 pounds.
My school: Joe Hubenak Elementary School 
Teacher's Name: Ms. Dominique Dugas
My best friend's name is: Meaghan, Erin and Emily (neighborhood girls)
My favorite thing to play is: Dress Up
My favorite color: All of Them
My favorite book: Anything Junie B. Jones
My favorite TV show: Jessie
My Favorite Holiday: Halloween
My favorite food: Tuna Fish
My least favorite food: Cheese
My favorite snack: Peanut Butter Ritz Bits
My favorite cereal: Cheerios
My favorite game: UNO
When I grow up, I want to be: a Waitress
Something I really like: Soccer
Something I really don't like: Being Treated Bad
My favorite thing about myself: "I'm super nice!"
My favorite summer memory: playing with Meaghan
Something I want to do this year: Play Soccer
Three words that describe me: Talkative, Funny, Friendly
This is what I look like on the first day of school...

No comments:

Post a Comment