Wednesday, August 15, 2012

PK 4: Day 1

Excited does not even begin to describe Sophia this morning.
School starts today and boy is she ready.
She put on her fancy new shoes...
She got all decked out in her school uniform...
I thought Sophia might be a little upset that she had to start school and Lily still was on summer break...
But like I said, this big girl was ready for school...
Before she left for school, I did an interview to help us remember this day:

I am 42 inches tall and weigh 40 pounds.
My school: Westlake Lutheran Preparatory Academy
Teacher's Name: Mrs. Rebeca Gibson
My best friend's name is: Caroline Koch
My favorite thing to play is: Bears
My favorite color: Purple
My favorite book: Bunion Burt
My favorite TV show: Dora
My Favorite Holiday: Halloween
My favorite food: Steak
My least favorite food: Green beans
My favorite snack: Animal Crackers
My favorite cereal: Cheerios
My favorite game: Bingo
When I grow up, I want to be: a Ballerina
Something I really like: My mommy
Something I really don't like: Being upset and crying
My favorite thing about myself: Being a good sister
My favorite summer memory: Coloring
Something I want to do this year: Homework
Three words that describe me: Cute, Happy and Smart
This is what I look like on the first day of school...

No comments:

Post a Comment