Thursday, December 13, 2012

Baby Photos

I decided to splurge a little bit and get newborn pictures taken of Maddie.
I never did this with Lily and Sophia and regret not doing so.
But because I fear that I will not have as much time to take my own pictures of her, I felt Maddie needed at least something.

I was referred to a really great newborn photographer who used lots of props and bows (which I was always against, but must say that I am now a fan of).
I immediately knew that this was the right thing to do.

It will take a week or two to get her photos, so here are some glimpses of shots I got from my phone...
I just wish I had known that she didn't mind me taking photos over her shoulder.
I would have had so much more.
I guess it just gives me something to look forward to.

Is she not the cutest thing ever?

No comments:

Post a Comment