Sunday, August 15, 2010

In A Word

Things around the Murphy household have been crazy lately.  There has been unpacking to do (which has yet to be done), preparing for homeschool, and spending some much needed quality time with Joe.  All of this craziness has led to me neglecting my blog.  I feel overwhelmed at the thought of taking a lot of pictures and then writing the stories of each one.  It is definitely time consuming.


Knowing this, my mom gave me a good idea.  Actually it's an idea that she got from reading another blog (but at the same time, it IS different).  She said that I should just capture a moment during the day that shows what my day is like, what the girls are doing, or something I just want to remember.  I would add just one word to each and there you have it, a post that is quick and simple, but still meaningful.  Sounds perfect.  Thanks mom!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment