Friday, August 13, 2010

Unlucky

For those of us out there that are superstitious, today is not our best day.
Today is a day where we avoid black cats, so that they may not walk across our paths. 
Today is a day we stay away from mirrors because breaking one will bring us seven years of bad luck.
We don't walk under ladders.
We don't step on any cracks.
We do all of this to avoid any chance of becoming unlucky.


Today I got to spend the day with my two favorite girls and the most handsome man I know.  
We spent the day doing things as a family.  We went to the gym.  Joe cooked a wonderful dinner of chicken fajitas.  We went to see Shrek Forever After.  Then we got some downtime before bed where we just snuggled.


Friday the thirteenth is an unlucky day for most, but I got a chance to be with my beautiful family, which makes me the luckiest girl in the world.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment