Friday, August 27, 2010

A Trip to Wonderland

Alice is in town and we must pay her a visit.  I see this as a great opportunity to take our first field trip.  Luckily I had another chaperone to accompany me and help keep my students in line.  Hee hee...
Before any serious learning could be done, there was fun to be had...

Then we entered Alice's wonderland...

and fell down the rabbit hole...

Off with her head...

The hall of doors...

Even I learned something today that I never knew.  If you didn't already know the backstory behind Alice, just read on and you will also learn a little something...

THE Original Alice...

Finally, we came back through the rabbit hole...

and then cleaned some teeth?  Odd transition, but okay...
All that learning has left me famished.  Hopefully the girls will enjoy the second part of our field trip...a picnic in the park.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment