Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Mac-a-lit Pa-cep-tion

Goodbye homeschool, Hello Immaculate Conception.  (Or as Lily calls it, macalit paception).  Choosing an outfit for Lily to wear for her first day of school was no problem because like any good Catholic school, they have uniforms.  It makes it easy for me, but Lily is not too sure about it because once again, it is too much blue...
But look at how cute she is...

and how happy...

Once introduced to the other kids, she was instructed of her morning duties which consisted of...

hanging her backpack...

and her lunchbox on her designated hook...

Lily found her seat, got acquainted with her supplies...

and went to work...

Before leaving, I just needed to get one picture of Lily and Ms. Hardin, her teacher...
As I walked outside towards my car, I knew in my heart that this is where Lily needs to be, among friends.  I knew we made the right decision and that made me feel good.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment