Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Teddy Bear Night

The local public library has recently become my best friend.  I enjoy going to check out books and I am hoping to get the girls just as excited about books as I am.  That's where nights such as "Teddy Bear Night" come into play.  
Tonight was an evening to bring your kids dressed in their favorite pajamas along with their favorite stuffed bear...  
There were many bear books to be read...
There were funny bear songs to be sung...
and plenty of bear crafts to be made...
These bear crafts were soon turned into bear masks...
and the teddy bear parade around the library began (I'm sure the people studying appreciated the added noise)...
This masked bear even got into the spirit by wearing his Bears shirt...
Teddy Bear night was a success...
and now the girls can't wait to go back to the library again.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment