Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sweaty Smiles

It's a big day at the soccer fields today.  Lily has a game , but first they have team pictures.  She gets to wear her jersey with her name and number on it.  Looks quite professional if you ask me...
Not to be outdone by Lily's flashy jersey, Sophia had to add some flash of her own ...

Which, by the way, has only been removed for naps and bedtime the past three days...  

After playing in the hot sun for 30 minutes, they finally get the team together for their sweaty, red-cheeked picture...

Just look at my girls, my soccer player and my flower child...

Lily starts the game (and may I point out that she is the only girl out there with three other boys)...

Let the game begin.  We are all excited, especially Lily's number one cheerleader...

her baby sister.  Go Yi-Yi Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment