Saturday, March 5, 2011

34 and Handsome As Ever

My darling husband turned 34 today.
I must say, with each year, he just gets more and more handsome.

Today we got to do what Joe wanted to do.
He is entitled to at least one day after all.

I just wanted to get a couple of pictures first...
I kept trying to get Sophia to look at the camera.
She seemed distracted by her thumb.
But while trying to get Sissy's attention, I noticed that Joe and Lily never stopped smiling.
I took my focus off Sophia for a moment and captured this photo.
It is one of my favorite...
Joe chose dinner at El Porton.
Always a good choice.
We had some downtime to chat and be silly before our food arrived...
See, handsome, right...
Once we devoured our food,
Joe was taken aback by the restaurant's version of a birthday surprise....
A little whip cream anyone??
Happy Happy Birthday to you!
I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment