Wednesday, June 12, 2013

WDW Day 6: Making A Splash

The plan for today was to go back to the Magic Kingdom and spend the day riding rides and seeing sights...
While Sophia and Joe rode on the roller coaster, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Lily and I waited in the shade...
Sophia was thrilled by this roller coaster and wanted more.
Splash Mountain was where she wanted to be next...
While Sophia went with Joe, I took Lily with me.
She was scared.
Lily does not like heights and even though this big drop comes at the end, Lily's head was buried in my lap for every tiny drop and turn.
That's me in the front row and I promise, Lily was on that ride with me...
See.
As we were almost to the bottom, her little head poked up...
And she was smiling...
Head buried and all, I was proud of her for going on this ride.
She kept saying after, "I conquered my fear.  I conquered my fear."

Meanwhile, back in her stroller, the littlest of the Murphy's did this most of the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment