Saturday, May 1, 2010

Little Bee


"This is the story of two women.  Their lives collide one fateful day, and one of them has to make a terrible choice, the kind of choice we hope you never have to face.  Two years later, they meet again-the story starts there...
Once you have read it, you'll want to tell your friends about it.  When you do, please don't tell them what happens.  The magic is in how the story unfolds."

I will obey the requests of the author and not give any of the story away.  I will tell you that the way in which he writes it, alternating chapters between the two main characters, is something I do not recall ever coming across in books I have read.  Recently anyway.  It kept me very interested.  I am trying my best not to give too much information, so I will just tell you that I enjoyed it, even through the heavy story line.  So for me, it's a must read.

No comments:

Post a Comment