Friday, November 12, 2010

A Cadbury Christmas

Since April 2010 ended, I have been looking forward to April 2011.  

It has nothing to do with Spring or Easter.  Well, I guess in a way it does have to do with the Easter season.  Every Easter I stroll the candy aisles of the supermarket looking for bags of egg shaped chocolates covered in  a sugary shell.  I consume them in mass quantities for 2 solid weeks and then poof, they are gone.  Off the shelves they go.  

This year I promised myself I would not be saddened by the disappearance of these delicious candies.  Instead, I would stock up on them.  So in preparation for April, I have set aside a bin (that's right, an entire bin) and found a temperature regulated area of the house where my chocolates will not melt so that they can safely be stored for happy munching throughout the year.  April seems a long way off, but I was willing to wait now that my plan was in place.

But Christmas came early this year.  
While strolling the aisles of Target, look what I found...

The only difference is in the color.


I am not the only one with an appreciation of these chocolate beauties.  Sophia was just as excited as I was.  When I handed her her own bag (you didn't think I was going to share, did you??), she put the bag to her nose, inhaled and said, "Mmm, chocolate!"


I guess I will need that bin sooner than I thought!  And maybe an additional one for Sophia.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment