Friday, November 5, 2010

The Road to Dallas

Normally when my mom visits, we take a day trip to Memphis as a way of just getting away from Arkansas for a while.  This time, instead of Memphis, we chose an overnight trip to Dallas where I hear the shopping is plentiful.  

Joe drove the first half of the trip and this was my view from the back...
where I watched "Toy Story 3" get played over and over again...
We had to make a stop as soon as we entered Texarkana.  I had to get a new license to replace the one that was lost/stolen.  Since the state of Arkansas was of no help to me, I had to go back to Texas to renew my old license.  The kids were kept busy by the old school desks in the room... 
With newly renewed license in hand, we set off to finish our journey to Dallas.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment