Saturday, November 6, 2010

Swan Lake

Sometimes the best part about taking a trip to a new city is the hotel.  Although I like sleeping in my own bed, I like the excitement that goes along with staying someplace new.  While in Dallas, we stayed at an Embassy Suites.  The room was ok, the free breakfast was yummy, but the swans sealed the deal for the girls...
After checking out, we continued on in our shopping excursion making a stop at a store just for the girls. I wish I could have gotten some better pictures of the girls, but after a long drive the day before and a restless night of sleep, the girls were a little tired and a bit on the cranky side...
All it took to cheer them up was some food in their tummies and a little whip cream on their faces...
Swans, sweets and shopping led to a great day two in Dallas.

No comments:

Post a Comment