Saturday, November 27, 2010

Make it a Shutterfly Christmas

I love receiving Christmas cards every year.  I wait for the mail to come then I run to the mailbox and see if any new cards have arrived.  As much as I love receiving cards, I love to give them just as much.  They always have a picture of the girls on the front that we usually get professionally done.  But after looking back at some of the pictures I have taken this year, I decided that I was up for the challenge of getting the perfect portrait.  Once the photo was captured, I had to find some cards that would make the perfect Christmas card.  

That was a no-brainer.  Simply go to www.shutterfly.com because they have a ton of great cards to choose from.  Below are a couple of my favorites...




Hmm, which to choose??  I know whichever one I choose, you cannot go wrong with Shutterfly!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment