Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Have Some Class

I am heading back to school.
I couldn't be more elated.
Tonight I am starting a four week photo class.
It is something I have had a strong desire to do since getting my Canon.


My pictures have come a long way since having my camera.
I am not sure if that has to do with the camera or the person behind it.
Regardless, I have A LOT to learn.


I am hoping to learn new tricks over the next four weeks.
Mostly though, I want to learn to shoot pictures outside of the "automatic" function.


By the end of four weeks I know I will not be opening a photo studio, but I am looking forward to more aesthetically appealing pictures.
And of course to learn fun new ways of capturing the beauty of my girls.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! learn a lot and take good notes so you can teach me too

    ReplyDelete