Sunday, February 6, 2011

Self Portrait

I am not sure what it is, but there is something about phones that just absolutely fascinates children.
Toy creators have done a good job with making "play" phones that look pretty close to the real deal.
But there really is no fooling children.

Sophia is my little techie.
I still like telling the story about how she helped my parents, who while struggling to get the new I-Pad started up, were quickly shown how it works
Not by an employee at the Apple Store, 
But rather by my two-year old, Sophia.


And she's at it once again.
While playing with my mom's phone,
she quickly discovered how to take pictures... 






Then she plans on giving a tutorial like that day in the Apple Store.
Only this time, it's a tutorial for Lily...
Now if only she can give me a tutorial of how my oven works.

2 comments:

  1. That is the funniest thing ever...I think because we all know how true it is! I love it! Thanks for sharing...I got a great laugh out of this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophia definitely keeps us all on our toes (and laughing along the way).
    Glad she made you smile!

    ReplyDelete