Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Transformation Central

Hello, my name is Carrie and I am a room makeover-aholic.

Along with adding some pizazz to that empty wall in our family room and redoing the girls room, I am also focused on these other rooms.

Mission #1: Operation Declutter Playroom...
This room will also see new floors...
Courtesy of this little white dog who ruined the carpet...
Mission #2: Make guest room more inviting...
This "tv stand" will be repainted a happy shade of green...
More decluttering (I didn't realize I had so much of it)...
This dresser will be transformed from country natural to modern black...
This room will be finished off with new floors (thanks once again to the dog), a new bed frame and new bedding.  
Someone please come visit us soon...
Mission #3: Keep the Ucky Buggies Away...
Part of the reason we loved this house so much is because of this really big covered patio.
We just didn't realize that the mosquitos we get could carry small children away.


One major improvement we will be doing here is getting a screened in patio 
( I am beyond excited about this one)...
Once we get the screens, the girls can finally play in their playhouse outside...
We will also be saying goodbye to this bland patio furniture.
It will be replaced by a comfy couch and two glider rockers.
EEEK!  I am so pumped...
It may take some time, but I promise lots of pictures as soon as everything is beautified.

By the way, hopefully there will be one more change you will be seeing in the next day or two.
A new Blog page.

I can't stand all of this excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment