Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Halloween House

It is not even October and our house is already full of all things Fall and Halloween...
I am proud of my decision to go a little to the crafty side this year.
I took this ordinary apothecary jar and added some candy corn, stickers and ribbon and got this as an end result...
 With some help from Martha Stewart, we transformed our kitchen entry into mini pumpkin patch...
I am by far most proud of my mantle.
Every bit of that Halloween Banner is mine.
I printed out and cut each letter, found the background paper, assembled with ribbons and so on and am beyond happy with the final piece...
Here is another plain vase I took and transformed it into something that will carry over into Thanksgiving as well...
 The girls wanted the tiniest bit of spooky and they got it with this Haunted House ornament tree...
 Our mini trick or treater greeters by the door...
Yay for Fall!
Now hurry up and get here already!

No comments:

Post a Comment