Thursday, July 26, 2012

Family Room Redo

One of the rooms that I neglected to show you during the house tour was our family room.
The reason is quite simple actually.
We were in the middle of a makeover.
The walls were the same beige as the rest of the house.
Kind of boring.
I wanted to spruce it up with a pretty shade of gray.
I quickly learned that there are many different shades to choose from.
It was a process that took about a month or so to finally make a choice.
But then I found my perfect gray and the painting finally begun...
Notice the many sample shades of gray on the wall...
After a week of painting and decorating, the room was finally finished.
And boy is it cozy.
(Sorry for the dark pictures)...
The curtains and pillows were done by my own personal seamstress.
My mom...
This pot used to be putty green, so I repainted it to add a splash of color...
And now, I can officially relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment