Thursday, July 30, 2009

Riddle Me This

What do you get when you cross a toothpick, canister of Clorox Bleach wipes and a woman who likes to pay attention to detail??
ME, sitting on the floor of our newly painted bathroom, wiping down the moulding with the Clorox wipes and then scratching off the paint globs with said toothpick.
SERIOUSLY, who does this??
Apparently I do! As obsessive as I was being about these minor details, or as I was lovingly being called "anal" by my husband, I still loved the end result.
Our Apple Green bathroom
I think it was worth it!

3 comments:

  1. Oh sure...you update everything AFTER I leave! Just kidding - I love it! Keep up the Arkansas work (you know what I mean)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy - we just painted our master bath pretty much the same color! :]

    ReplyDelete