Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Virgin Territory

The first time trying anything new can be both scary and intimidating, especially if you don't know what to expect. These two factors are enough to keep most people from trying new things, but today I looked past being scared and intimidated and told myself that I would do it for my children. Today ladies and gentleman, I became a blogger. It may not seem as scary as bungee jumping or skydiving, but for those of us that have trouble trying new things, it ranks right up there. I am that person that always needs to feel liked and accepted and I am just afraid that you may not find me smart enough or witty enough. However, as I look at my two precious girls, I realize that I don't have to be the smartest or the wittiest for them to love me, I just have to be their mommy!

I look forward to writing about my children and sharing those everyday things that they do that make me smile, cry and love them that much more day in and day out. So please, sit back and enjoy!

Carrie (Mommy to those Two Precious Girls)

3 comments:

  1. But you are the smartest and the wittiest!! Love Mom (Grandmommy to those Two Precious Girls)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you have a blog now, since we can't seem to keep up from around the block! Love to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are smart, witty, funny, creative, caring...should I keep going? I am so proud of you and I can't wait to keep reading!

    ReplyDelete