Friday, December 25, 2009

Breaking Bread

I knew today was a special day, so I decided to do something different and I made some bread. After having homemade bread at a friend's house, I knew how much Joe loved it, so I figured it would be a nice treat.

I set it out last night so that the dough would rise and was pleasantly surprised when I woke up this morning and saw that it was ready to go. However, Joe also noticed the bread and before I could get it into the oven, he proceeded to "spank" the bread while saying, "Bad Bread! Bad Bread!"

Needless to say, the bread that once looked so nicely risen didn't look so nice anymore.

I still baked them and this is the result...
If you look at the loaf on the right, you can see where Joe "spanked" the bread. I'm sure it still tastes the same, however, next time I will be sure to do this while Joe is sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment