Tuesday, December 1, 2009

O' Christmas Tree!

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!

I LOVE the traditions of Christmas, like setting up the Christmas tree...
I LOVE watching Sophia get ecstatic when it's time to put the "balls" on the tree...
I LOVE that they make shatterproof ornaments...
because I know how much the girls LOVE touching them...
I LOVE watching Sophia's tiny hands gingerly put the "ball" on our tree...
Did I mention how much I LOVE shatterproof ornaments?


I LOVE seeing Lily take to this task as she does with everything else, with focus and determination...
I LOVE watching an almost two-year old's short attention span quickly switch from one holiday to another...
I LOVE watching a four-year old try to figure out how to do new things...
and then I LOVE seeing her succeed at doing it...
I LOVE seeing the ornaments my little ones hung hanging oh so close to the ground...
I LOVE that they get the tradition of picking out a new, special ornament each year...
I LOVE that after all of the decorating my girls did, the ornaments only cover two feet of our seven foot tree...
More than anything, I LOVE seeing their happy, little faces...
WELCOME BACK CHRISTMAS! I've missed you!

No comments:

Post a Comment