Sunday, December 13, 2009

Truly Great

I am so lucky to have such a great friend!

I am so fortunate to have a friendship that is so true!

I have a friend that listens to me, even the minor details I give, she listens. She showed me that yesterday when I opened my front door and discovered two neatly wrapped presents on my porch for my girls from her girls.

Inside the packages, we found these...
Adorable Christmas outfits for my girls. Outfits that have been very hard to find in stores this year and when I told her that, she heard me. I know she did not just make these for me, but mostly for these two...
I wonder if she knew her friendship with me would create such big smiles from them...
Thank you Jen! Thank you for being great and thank you for being true, but most of all, simply thank you for being TRULY GREAT!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Carrie. You are sweet. It is a pleasure to be your friend.
    PS I adore your girls too.

    ReplyDelete