Friday, March 19, 2010

A Band-Aid Cures All

I always try to sneak into the shower before the girls wake up in the morning.  This morning I was in the shower when I heard the door open.  Sophia walked into the bathroom and I could see her through the shower door.  I told her I would be right out and saw her walk away.  The next thing I heard was a drawer open.  I wasn't sure what she was getting into, so I finished up and got out.  Sophia was standing there holding a band-aid in her hand.  So I asked her where her boo boo was and where I should put the band-aid.  


Usually there is no boo boo, but they just like to put the band aids on for some reason.  Today when I asked her, she pointed to her ear.  Poor thing had an earache.  I told her that I can't put a band aid on her ear, but I can give her some medicine to make her ear feel better.  I sat her on the counter, poured her a little motrin and said, "If you take this, it will make your ear feel better."  She took the medicine from me and instead of drinking it, she held it to her ear.


My poor baby!  She was willing to do anything it took to make that ear feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment