Monday, March 22, 2010

A Bit of an Apology

So I feel the need to apologize.  I know that I have been really slacking on getting my blog updated.  After our trip to Disney World, I was going to try to get everything posted from the trip before I added any new stories.  However, when I got home and realized just how many pictures I had from the trip, I knew that I would have to put my every day happenings on hold for a very long while.  So I decided to keep writing about the girls and adding pictures from Disney World here and there.  I am sorry and there will not be such a lapse in time from one post to another.


If you are interested in reading about Disney World, then I will urge you to scroll down beyond new posts because I will still be keeping the trip stories/pics according to the actual dates they happened.  


Hopefully I haven't lost any of your interest due to my neglect, but I figure if you are reading this now, then  it's safe to say that you are still interested and I thank you for that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment