Friday, March 19, 2010

Review Day

We all remember the parent teacher conference from our days in school and now it is my turn to hear how Lily is doing in her school.  I was quite excited to see what Lily was learning and pretty sure my smart, little cookie was doing just fine.
When I got to the conference, I was presented with a folder holding some of Lily's work and I just loved the front cover...
The teacher then took me through each page to show me just how well Lily is doing...

This was my favorite part.  Lily was asked to draw a picture of herself back at the beginning of school ...
and then draw one for the second half of the year...
It makes me feel so proud of Lily as I see all of the things that she is learning and all of the ways that she is progressing.  Keep up the good work Lil!!

No comments:

Post a Comment