Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Giants Vs. Cubs

The many first pitches were thrown.
The National Anthem was sung.
The peanuts were bought and cotton candy was being consumed.
We found our seats and it was now game time...
Tim Lincecum was on the mound for the Giants...
Facing Ryan Dempster of the Cubs...
The game was a close one...
The Giants had been on a tear as of late.
I believe prior to this game, they had an 8 game winning streak going.
And the Cubs, well, let's just say they haven't been faring as well.
My dad of course wanted to see the Giants win...
As did I...
We had been giving Joe a hard time all week.
All our razzing of the Cubs fan backfired.
The Cubs ended the Giants win streak tonight.
Joe was happy.
My dad and I were a little irritated.
And Lily cried.
She wanted her Giants to win.
I wasn't aware she was such a die hard fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment