Friday, August 26, 2011

The Bachelorette

Because this is a family blog, I will keep the contents of this post clean.
That mostly means deleting any pictures of Tami and Leroy.

Christi, my cousin and Tami's sister, really went all out to ensure that Tami felt special.
Like always, she remembered every little detail and made all of us feel special...
Tami was ready to go from the start and was a good sport about everything.
This girl cracked me up from Thursday night to Saturday night...
Tami and Leroy (the clean version)...
My mom did a little bartending for our pre-party.
She mixed up a special Pomegranate Martini recipe that was DELICIOUS...
We all drank a little, relaxed some...
and laughed a ton...
We snacked on some food hoping it would help absorb some party drinks later on...
Then we got dressed up for a night at Tao in our classiest Vegas best...
Although my mom was going to hang out with the slots that night, we are so happy she stayed with us through the pre-party...
The next few hours were spent dancing and just celebrating my wonderful cousin.
I feel so happy and fortunate that I got to spend these past few days with her creating memories that will likely not be forgotten.
And in five weeks I get to see her walk down the aisle to marry an equally incredible man.
I will be so proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment