Friday, August 19, 2011

Week One Recap

All in all, week one of school went very well.
Lily survived her first week without a daily nap.
She started to break a little after a minor fall on while picking her up on Thursday.
When she got up from skinning her knees, I asked her if she was hurt or embarrassed?
She looked at me with her teary eyes and said, "I just want to close my eyes for a few minutes."

Sophia woke up each morning excited for school.
She got wonderful reports each day from both teachers.

On the way home from school today, I asked the girls what their favorite part of the week was.
Sophia's response was
"taking naps."

Lily didn't hesitate for a single moment and told me her favorite part was
"Seeing Sophia every day at lunch."

Even in all of her tiredness, Lily still has a tremendous soft spot for her little sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment