Friday, October 7, 2011

The Big Day

All dressed and ready to go...
My beautiful mom and my handsome dad...
Big hugs from my hunky husband...
The groom...
The precious flower girls...
The amazingly gorgeous bride...
All men should look at their future bride to be this way...
And all brides should be this happy...
Mr. and Mrs. Basey...
My family.
My greatest gifts...
A little toast...
Delicious food...
Delectable desserts...
The beautiful couple...
Congratulations to my cousin and her new husband.
Thank you for the party.
Without this celebration,  I would have never known just how much of a party animal Lily is.
As my mom said, she was the "pied piper of the dance floor."
She led perfect strangers out to the dance floor.
Who could resist this five year old?
Apparently nobody.
Especially a five year old doing the Humpty Dance.

Terrence,
I know you will forever hold my cousin's heart, but do you mind sharing her with us every once in a while?  
Otherwise Sophia may get upset again if you vow to keep her forever.

We love you both!
Welcome to our crazy family!
Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Basey!

No comments:

Post a Comment